RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Banhawy

Banhawy

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-03-02

METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster Empty
PostSubject: METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster   METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 12:22 am

Metallica was easily the best, most influential heavy metal band of the 80's responsible for bringing music back to earth. Instead of playing rock star games of metal stars in the early 80's.

The Band was formed when Lars Ulrich placed and Advertisment in a local newspaper searching for band members to form a band he was immediately answered by James Hefield and Dave Mustaine (who later was asked to leave the band due to his drinking problems, he left and formed MEGADETH)

The band looked and talked like regular common, Metallica expanded the limits of thrash using speed and volume. The release of 1983 "Kill 'em all" album was the beginning of heavy metal as we know it the album had fast and loud songs as "The Four Horsemen" "Motorbreath" & "Seek & destroy"…with each album the band's writing and playing improved, James Hetfield(Vocals, Guitar) developed a signature rhythm to match his growl, while Kirk Hammett(Lead Guitar) became one of the most copied guitarists in history. Lars Ulrich (Drums) thunderous yet complex drumming clicked in perfectly with cliff Burton(Bass Guitar) ,

Tragedy struck metallica after the release of "MASTER OF PUPPETS" in 1986,Their tour bus crashed in Sweden killing Cliff Burton which was replaced by a metallica fan Jason Newsted, 2 years later they released the ambitious album "….And Justice for all" which was on the top ten list without any radio play with songs like "One", "Harvester Of Sorrow" , "Blackened".

In 1991 metallica released the legendary self-named album (The Black Album) after spending a year in the studio; The Black Album sold over 7 million copies in The U.S alone it had strong song structures like "Sad But True" , "Nothing Else Matters" , "Enter Sandman" , "The Unforgiven" , "Whenever I May Roam".

By the 90's Metallica had changed all the rules of heavy metal the were the leaders of Heavy Metal .In 1996 Metallica decided to move to alternative rock ,The Band cut their hair and released "Load" which was a hit selling 3 million copies which showed that Metallica can change and re-new their music and style then they released "RE-Load" which combined new songs with left off songs from load it was released in 1997 next year they released "Garage, Inc." a double disk of B-sides and covers(black Sabbath,Motorhead,Blue Oyster Cult,Misfits,Field Mob,Queen, Metallica was easily the best, most influential heavy metal band of the 80's responsible for bringing music back to earth. Instead of playing rock star games of metal stars in the early 80's.

The Band was formed when Lars Ulrich placed and Advertisment in a local newspaper searching for band members to form a band he was immediately answered by James Hefield and Dave Mustaine (who later was asked to leave the band due to his drinking problems, he left and formed MEGADETH)

The band looked and talked like regular common, Metallica expanded the limits of thrash using speed and volume. The release of 1983 "Kill 'em all" album was the beginning of heavy metal as we know it the album had fast and loud songs as "The Four Horsemen" "Motorbreath" & "Seek & destroy"…with each album the band's writing and playing improved, James Hetfield(Vocals, Guitar) developed a signature rhythm to match his growl, while Kirk Hammett(Lead Guitar) became one of the most copied guitarists in history. Lars Ulrich (Drums) thunderous yet complex drumming clicked in perfectly with cliff Burton(Bass Guitar) ,

Tragedy struck metallica after the release of "MASTER OF PUPPETS" in 1986,Their tour bus crashed in Sweden killing Cliff Burton which was replaced by a metallica fan Jason Newsted, 2 years later they released the ambitious album "….And Justice for all" which was on the top ten list without any radio play with songs like "One", "Harvester Of Sorrow" , "Blackened".

In 1991 metallica released the legendary self-named album (The Black Album) after spending a year in the studio; The Black Album sold over 7 million copies in The U.S alone it had strong song structures like "Sad But True" , "Nothing Else Matters" , "Enter Sandman" , "The Unforgiven" , "Whenever I May Roam".

By the 90's Metallica had changed all the rules of heavy metal the were the leaders of Heavy Metal .In 1996 Metallica decided to move to alternative rock ,The Band cut their hair and released "Load" which was a hit selling 3 million copies which showed that Metallica can change and re-new their music and style then they released "RE-Load" which combined new songs with left off songs from load it was released in 1997 next year they released "Garage, Inc." a double disk of B-sides and covers the next year they performed live in san Francisco with the san Francisco symphony reconfirming their immense popularity .

In 2001 Jason Newsted announces to his fans that he left metallica to record his album "echo brain" , Metallica began recording their new album "St.Anger" in 2001,their producer Bob Rock filled in bass guitar while recording until they selected Bass Player Robert Trujillo they released St.Anger in 2003 when they were chosen as MTV's Icon………….will metallica continue inspiring people as they have done in the last 25 years??……….I Hope so.

In 2001 Jason Newsted announces to his fans that he left metallica to record his album "echo brain" , Metallica began recording their new album "St.Anger" in 2001,their producer Bob Rock filled in bass guitar while recording until they selected Bass Player Robert Trujillo they released St.Anger in 2003 when they were chosen as MTV's Icon………….will metallica continue inspiring people as they have done in the last 25 years??……….I Hope so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesystemhasfailed.hi5.com
WAHEED

WAHEED

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: HELL YEAHH!!!   METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 2:20 pm

METALLICA ROCKS!!! geek
Back to top Go down
Aloula

Aloula

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster   METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:05 am

man i have to say you guys suck metallica meen wel nas naymeen ya gama3a metallica band 3areek 3ala 3einy we rasy bas ya gama3a bardo they are really overrated
Back to top Go down
WAHEED

WAHEED

PostSubject: Metallica Replies   METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:10 am

Man we are talking bout their songs, seebak men el 3azf we keda for a moment, i am with you metallica sucks in a way and are good in another way, but they gave metal what other bands couldn't give, anyway MEGADETH cancels metallica and destroys them, megadeth for death ma buddies!!!
Back to top Go down
Aloula

Aloula

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster   METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:12 am

you really understand music but metallica really did alot of contributions to metal MUSIC i AGREE

RESPECT MAN

You Always Have The Right Things To Say
Back to top Go down
Banhawy

Banhawy

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster   METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:15 pm

writting metallica's biography doesnt mean i think they're the best but they were pioneers in metal, i worhsip megadeth and as wa7eed said megadeth cancels metallica but metallica as far as i'm concerned is from the greatest bands ever forget load/re-load im talking about the thrash metal band metallica that made kill'em all , ride the lightning , And justice for all and THE BLACK ALBUM.........i'm talkin' old metallica u got to admitt they rocked in the 80's until they decided to make load and reload and if u noticed i didnt emphasis on the band's biography in the 90's except for s&m (which by the ways stands for san fransico symphony & metallica)...THIS GIG ROCKED
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesystemhasfailed.hi5.com
WAHEED

WAHEED

PostSubject: Reply   METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:33 pm

Dude believe me hhhh, they totally rocked!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster   METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METALLICA: Some Kind of Monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RLS Forum :: ZoneZ :: RLS MuZik Box-
Jump to: