RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transmissions (manual) part I ..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
General/Tantawi

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Transmissions (manual) part I .. Empty
PostSubject: Transmissions (manual) part I ..   Transmissions (manual) part I .. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:28 am

First, I'd like to say that there are 4 types of transmission gears..
1. Manual transmission gears.
2. Semi automatic transmission gears.
3. Another type of semi automatic transmission gears.
4. Automatic transmissions.

First, Manual transmission gears:
Passenger cars generally are provided with four or five forward-speed ratios and one reverse ratio. The driver can choose any of those speeds to start up the engine, but it is always preffered to start it from low to high 1,2,3,4,5.
First, I'd like to say that there are 4 types of transmission gears..
1. Manual transmission gears.
2. Semi automatic transmission gears.
3. Another type of semi automatic transmission gears.
4. Automatic transmissions.

First, Manual transmission gears:
Passenger cars generally are provided with four or five forward-speed ratios and one reverse ratio. The driver can choose any of those speeds to start up the engine, but it is always preffered to start it from low to high 1,2,3,4,5.
Construction. Transmission gears consists of lot of parts, main parts are the gear shift arm, tubular rod which acts as the long rod which shifts between the gears, and then comes the 2 cranks. The upper crank and the lower crank, connected to them 2 shift rods. And 2 or 3 shift levers. The first and the reverse are found in one shift lever and the rest are in the 2 other levers.
When shifting between gears, we must press on the transmission pedal till the end.
When shifting from neutral to low gear, it consists in sliding the gear until its teeth contacts and hold with the teeth of the countershaft, and the power flows from the countershaft to the low countershaft through a joint lower the car and then through the wheels.
In shifting between the first and the second gear the sliding gear then is slid out of the countershaft and is fixed to the right, which is the second speed hub.. and so in different gear levels..
In the reverse gear, the clutch which is always moving according to switching between gear levels and is called dog clutch, this dog is in the neutral position, so breaking the connection between the clutch shaft and the main shaft and then it is slid to the right till it catches with the reverse idler..

-That is the technician of the manual transmission gears..

This text is written by Sherif TantawiŽ
Back to top Go down
WAHEED

WAHEED

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Reply   Transmissions (manual) part I .. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:38 am

Outstanding!!tongue, really great topic, the rls auto is yours ya shikabala, keeB uB zee worC...
Back to top Go down
General/Tantawi

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Transmissions (manual) part I ..   Transmissions (manual) part I .. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:51 am

Merci beacoup...
Back to top Go down
khaled
Admin
khaled

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Tantawi dah Malek el 3arbyat   Transmissions (manual) part I .. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 11:51 pm

Eih dah ya Tanta khalas ya gama3a ana 3aref ma7desh ye2dar yenazel ay topic 3an ay 3arabiya men ba3d ely aloo tanta dah fe3lan general TANTAWI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transmissions (manual) part I ..   Transmissions (manual) part I .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transmissions (manual) part I ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RLS Forum :: ZoneZ :: RLS Auto-
Jump to: