RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Wonder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WAHEED

WAHEED

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-03-02

I Wonder Empty
PostSubject: I Wonder   I Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 2:54 am

You know how does it feel to be alone, i mean alone while you're with friends, you talk to them, laugh with them but still got that feeling, there's something wrong, this isn't what i mean, I can assure you that most people feel this, most of them living in destroyed towns, living alone in streets where there is no water, not even drops of water, while we drink everything, i am just thinking do they deserve this, do we deserve this?, we are not better than them, they are not better, but i just keep on thinking..how do they feel?, and ofcourse keep on sayin Thank God for letting us living this life, i know most people say it, but who really mean it, who is ready to make a change, none of us really, we just talk and keep on.., i wonder how do they feel??..Is there's something we can do??..I wonder
Back to top Go down
rana

rana

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-08

I Wonder Empty
PostSubject: i wonder too....   I Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 7:09 am

you know, i wonder too and this question keeps popping into my head whenever i see something like...homeless children,poor,hungry people or read about them in "el destour"

it's the same question as yours, do they deserve that? and do we deserve this?
but you know really it won't make a difference whether the answer is yes or no...it still will be the same
but the most important thing is what can we do for them?...we can do alot i believe ..but first we have to unit and direct our abilities in the right way..we can do alot...we really can
Do you think its motivation which we miss?!!!!!!!!

you know,my greatest passion in this world, is to make a difference in others life
a difference which leads them to happiness, satisfaction,security,justice.....and all other good virtues in life.

another point you mentioned, i am sure if we stayed all day and night to thank god for his blessings on us it still won't be enough
we are living a very good life el7amedllelah of course, so that some of us can no longer feel how others are like , and how miserable is their life.

So Can we do a big change in their lives?? I hope so.....
Back to top Go down
General/Tantawi

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-26

I Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Youre right..   I Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:52 am

I totally agree with you.. And I tell you what to do. First of all, don't keep jumping and turn mad when you don't find the ketchup in your cookdoor meal for example.. Which actually cost 50 L.E, and you order 2 or 3 times a week. While poor and hungry people in the streets eat with 5 L.E maximum a week. I am not saying not to order fast food or anything.. But just only say "ill7amdu lilah" and pray for the lord, whom he constructed for you that life.
The second point is that people hungry and poor in streets your talking about, most of them deserve it, because I see with my eyes them asking citizens for money to go to buy cigarettes instead of food.
Is it to hard to thank GOD for that wealthy life your living?? If it is, so you are a ..... and you don't deserve this wealthy life.
So, don't stay annoyed about that katchup thing and start eating in silence and don't forget to THANK GOD.
THANK YOU MY LORD FOR THAT COMFORTABLE LIFE I'M LIVING..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Wonder   I Wonder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Wonder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RLS Forum :: ZoneZ :: Random Thoughts-
Jump to: