RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just a question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rana

rana

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-08

just a question Empty
PostSubject: just a question   just a question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:32 pm

What would you do if you were the minister of education?????????????????
Back to top Go down
khaled
Admin
khaled

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-12

just a question Empty
PostSubject: if i was the minister of education   just a question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 11:57 pm

Really i would have done much first of all i would like to develop a new system of education depending mainly on the practical work not just the study materials in order to bring aware students to be great people for the their country and cope with the great worldwide industrial revolution.
Back to top Go down
Banhawy

Banhawy

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-03-02

just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a question   just a question Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:13 am

i'd quit...mafeesh 2amal 2e7na bendrsa taha 7essen we el nas fekol el 3alam maba2teesh betdres men kotoob
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesystemhasfailed.hi5.com
Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-10

just a question Empty
PostSubject: Cheating banned!   just a question Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 4:30 pm

WOW!! I love tricky questions! especially those thought-provoking "What if" questions!!

If I were the minister (n sure I wouldn't like to be one in the first place- huge responsiblity), the first thing I'll ever do is TO STOP CHEATING in exams, correcting papers, teaching, everything!! I'll HAVE TO STOP IT BY ANY MEANS!! Either by giving teachers, students and examiners "honesty pills" or by performing the countercurse of cheating, or by soaking them all in an aqeous solution of honesty and integrity...Or even maybe I can remove the cheating chip from their programmed brains (am not good at computers at all- sure Nawar wouldn't hesitate to help)...

By one way or another, I'll have to stop cheating first of all!!! Then comes all of the other things like developping syllabuses, having skools like Hogwarts, introducing new subjects and sooo on!!

Very brilliant idea rana!! Made me think of lotsa thingz:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a question   just a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RLS Forum :: ZoneZ :: Random Thoughts-
Jump to: