RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

about me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara Nassef

Sara Nassef

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-14

about me Empty
PostSubject: about me   about me Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 3:52 pm

[b]
Its very interesting 2 know about someone's character ...2 know his hobbies , good and bad pts in his character and even some of his facts.. actually Iam a sanaweya 3ama student, maths section, I like hanging everywhere with my friends,neighbours and my parents..my favourite places are marina,3gamy,sa7el,3aida,sharm and ... geek I like being in jourenies all time I mean that I gain experience in life not from others only but by going through jourenies as well even if they are difficult and danger..???...I AM SO SENSITIVE I mean that Iam easily affected with others feelings.. moody sometimes..I care for having many freindships... flower I RESPECT the meaning of the word LOVE not between lovers only but between freinds as well...Iam very keen on solving others problems..I adore playing basket..I like chatting .. going shopping drunken ....i like reading romantic stories, watching romantic movies listening 2 romantic songs..
wow..thats may reveals that Iam romantic?..maybe..I cant decide I love you ..I opposes my parents ideas sometimes but I try to persuade them with my ideas...eventually they persuade me at the end...what more can u say sara?...I am facing a problem these days which is choosing the right university that suits my interests and me as a girl..I believe that faculty of engineering doesnt suit a girl at all also I wont be able to find a job easily nowadays as males are preferred than females in these kinds of jobs.... so I decide to enter english commerce the problem is that all who I know regardless of my parents cuz they accept it oppose this idea as how I got fine %age last year and then I will enter E.C... cherry well I see that whenever the person wants 2 reach sth he will reach it cherry ..I REALY WANT TO KNOW UR OPINION PLZ... lol!
thats was a breif of myself I wish Like a Star @ heaven you were interested
THANKS I love you
Back to top Go down
Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-10

about me Empty
PostSubject: Cool   about me Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:23 pm

WOW!! Coool..
BTW, Faculty of Commerce (English section) is really good.. My brother was in IGCSE last year, he was aiming at Engineering but his percentage didn't help.. so he joined English Commerce.. he likes it. Also ma Qur'an teacher graduated from it and says it's easy... so Rabbena ma3aky!

U seem to be cool, wanna be friends?
Back to top Go down
Sara Nassef

Sara Nassef

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-14

about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: about me   about me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 1:22 am

Thanks for ur opinion , I really respect it and I will be very proud if we get freinds. ('',)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: about me   about me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RLS Forum :: ZoneZ :: About You-
Jump to: