RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn..Ciggerattes

Go down 
+4
General/Tantawi
WAHEED
OZ
rana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rana

rana

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-08

Damn..Ciggerattes Empty
PostSubject: Damn..Ciggerattes   Damn..Ciggerattes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 6:18 pm

hey riadans hru? fine? ok... great..Smile .i have this Question popping into my head thousands of times a day....
Why there are smokers in between us??and i don't just mean my class...i mean my school..in between youth
Ciggerattes!!!!!!!!!....WHY?!WHY?!

it's a self destroying thing...you're destroying yourself by all means ...your health..your money...your youth...
Come on each of you ...you know that i am right and my words make sense...just be honest with yourself..and don't laugh at me...cause you're laughing at yourself.

IN one of the replys, Ossama said:

about the ciggerattes you're right it's the most destructive thing in the world . zaman lama el nas kanet betetklam 3aleha we adrarha kont ba2ol dol bey2olo kda bs 3ashan manshrbhash bs bgd bgd delwa2ty i cry for the day i even thought about trying it . i really cant imagine how happy i would be if i quite ... (if)

plz..boys..give up this thing..and if you have another point of view which i maybe missing..say it...

i need replys plz...about
1. why do you smoke?

2. boys who did and quit,tell our friends the somkers what made you to do so?

3.boys who never experienced it tell us why didn't you?

ps:-
1. ento besara7a welad kewisa gedan gedan...7aram elly ento bet3meloh fi nefsokom da...it's nothing....it's not manhood at all...i think may be you're understanding manhood wrongly...a man is the one who is reponsible for his deeds...differniates between the right and the wrong.

2.it makes all girls sick...no offense...but it's disgusting and makes us-girls..majority- wanna throw up.

3. Quit ciggerattes..coz it always starts like that...and ends with drugs

4. ya Ossama and every boy of you...quitting isn't so hard...maybe at first...but if you really wanna to you'll and i know it depends on so many things
a) Your true will and desire to quitand i think it deserves coz you said i can't imagine how happy i'll be if i quit
b) your friends, you should encourage each other in between you...when someone gives you one...don't take it ..make a deal with him that you both won't smoke...
at the first week..you may..relctuntly..take one but it doesn't matter....don't say i'll never quit...but say i won't do it again....be opptimestic....and never under estimate yourself...

i hope you'll give me answers for my questions...and i'll say another time..and it's not for the last time
QUIT

Back to top Go down
OZ

OZ

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Damn..Ciggerattes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn..Ciggerattes   Damn..Ciggerattes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 6:31 pm

i dont know what to say ..................

of course ur not wrong ........ u couldnt be more right

bs for the first time in my life ab2a maksoof men el sagayer mesh 3ashan i wrote it bs 3ashan this is the first time i realise how awful i am ....

u really made me realise how a terrible person i am ...

bs isa i'll quit maybe mesh delwa2ty bs isa before summer

Last edited by on Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ossamaawny.hi5.com
rana

rana

Damn..Ciggerattes Empty
PostSubject: leih   Damn..Ciggerattes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 6:33 pm

what ya ossama? am i wrong? or what?
u r wrong...you're so wrong....you re not a terrible person..if you were..you or any other guy..i wouldn't even care but you're not...so plz
it is just like an alert to re consider your deeds and actions.
Back to top Go down
WAHEED

WAHEED

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Damn..Ciggerattes Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Damn..Ciggerattes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 8:29 pm

Answer to ur question:
I won't
lie to you Rana, yah i've tried, and yah- i regret it!!, but i've
realized i'm into other stuff, i don't like it, maybe i did try just to
be cool or smthin', but i've found that smokin isn't good at all, it
affected me in a bad way, the thing that made me " No Smoker " is that
i don't like to, that's all, and for da other smokazz...QUIT now or you
won't..believe me, i saw ppl dead because of smoking.. and believe me
it's better to be a quitter than to be a body...

Last edited by on Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
General/Tantawi

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Damn..Ciggerattes Empty
PostSubject: Ana maleesh da3wa..   Damn..Ciggerattes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 9:08 pm

Ana maleesh da3wa, I'm not a smoker anymore... ana batfarag bas.. batalt men zamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...Leih ya ossama beteshrab, khaleek zayee keda.. 7aga elet 2adab.. 7awel, heya sa3ba fel awel bas 7awel.. we 3ala fekra, beta3tamed 3al shakhseya...
Back to top Go down
rana

rana

Damn..Ciggerattes Empty
PostSubject: ok   Damn..Ciggerattes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 10:15 pm

guys.....good friends are the ones who prevent you from falling down...help you to stand again..got it?

it's your duty all of you to help each other to quit....your role doesn't end at your self...god will ask you about your friends....

if you are really a good friend...you will help them....there is a quote that i was told once and i really like it

"MY BEST FRIEND IS THE ONE WHO BRINGS THE BEST IN ME"

and another "من رأي منكم منكرا فليغيره"

Last edited by on Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
khaled
Admin
khaled

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Damn..Ciggerattes Empty
PostSubject: i will confess   Damn..Ciggerattes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 10:39 pm

Laughing REALLY i totaly agree with u and i won't ever say that what you said is wrong at all but actually it is right completly right.

Sad I want to say that three or four years ago i started thinking of smoking <why not give it a try as all my friends do and enjoy it> and i kept on thinking every time i watch my friends smoking and enjoying their time with the ciggeratte and i am just watching and every time i say i'll try but i don't and every time i think about again and i say i will do it to be a cool boy or something but actually at the time i take my decision to try to smoke i don't smoke. after 2 years of thinking of when will i start smoking and suddenly i took my decision that i will never started that disgusting habit ever and regreted the days that i had the idea of starting to smoke and it is now more than a year and a half now from my final decision i won't start smoking at all. really now i feel that everybody smokes infront of me he loses every point of respect or appreciation i owe to this person because it isn't at all the thing which will make you seem cool or even gain u respect at all.Actually it is the health destructer machine:evil:

finally i thank god that i haven't experinced smoking uptill now and i will never isa .Although i could have done it and be one of these fools who are named smokers but actually i wasn't owning that weak personality that smokers have:pale: . Not the cigaratte the thing will control me and affect my haelth , energy and life.Twisted Evil

flower 7amdolleah that i am not smoker uptill now and will never be isa:flower:
Back to top Go down
Banhawy

Banhawy

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Damn..Ciggerattes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn..Ciggerattes   Damn..Ciggerattes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:55 am

mafeesh sagayr bas fe.........wala eh ya sherif
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesystemhasfailed.hi5.com
Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Damn..Ciggerattes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn..Ciggerattes   Damn..Ciggerattes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:18 pm

Assalamu 3alaikom evryone

Rana... I love your topics, girl!! They're so important and the discussions and debates you caused have all proven to be very fruitful. You don't know how much I appreciate it that you tackled this hot topic, that spreads faster than flu nowadays, SMOKING!

I've always wanted to write about smoking, but I didn't know how to approach the subject. Thank you for doing it this way and, knowing that they are smokers, actually made them confess and want to quit.

Khaled Zaki said something I totally believe in : " i feel that everybody smokes infront of me he
loses every point of respect or appreciation i owe to this person
because it isn't at all the thing which will make you seem cool or even
gain u respect at all.Actually it is the health destructer machine"... This is 100% true... at least to me.

What i wanted to add is that good friends will help you (or will help eachother) to quit. Always hold on to ones who encourage you and make you believe in yourself.. those who know that you have a problem and try with you to solve it, not those who say that you're an Angel...

Guyzz... n smokers everywhere... think again... this is ur health that u'll complete the rest of ur lives with... this is ur health that Allah gave you as an "amana" and by destroying it, u'll be destroying this "amana"... What will u say to Allah on the day of judgement??!! Won't you be ashamed of urselves to say that u simply misused this amana He gave you and this valuable gift??!!

Please everone... Be sensible.. and as Rana said, you are responsible for your own actions...

assalamu 3alaikom
*May all smokers repent and quit smoking* Ameeen
Back to top Go down
L!L!koOo

L!L!koOo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Damn..Ciggerattes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn..Ciggerattes   Damn..Ciggerattes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 1:29 am

i think one of the reasons that make boys start smoking is not having a friendly , open atmosphere at home ..... specially fi sanaweya ama students feeling stressed everyday n their parents pushing them telling "" study "" study ""... that will make them feel desperate n this might lead them 2 drugs n ciggartes ..... in addition as p.i.p said ""good friends will help you "" ... friends .. they play a very imp role in everyone's life if u've got good friend they'll guide u towards good thins n vise versa ... anywayzz, i guess there is no exact reason why boys do that Rolling Eyes
BTW Rana , i really enjoy reading whatever u write cuz its really useful n meaningful ... waiting 4 ur new topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damn..Ciggerattes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn..Ciggerattes   Damn..Ciggerattes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn..Ciggerattes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RLS Forum :: ZoneZ :: Random Thoughts-
Jump to: