RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rana

rana

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-08

What? Empty
PostSubject: What?   What? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 8:41 pm

hiiiiiiiiiiz dudes

i really need your answer this time.....

What do you think is the best way to bear the book...coz i'm really freaking out pale

can any of you tell me how to push myself and study.............................................................???????????????????

i can't bear sitting and studying....no more:!:

Last edited by on Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rana

rana

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-08

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 8:52 pm

malhash di a3da to7fa bas i'll fail...........really i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo afraid bas yaret 3andy dam w 2oum azaker montha el beroud mesh 3arfa gaybah from where..........help me plz
Back to top Go down
Banhawy

Banhawy

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-03-02

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 8:53 pm

easiest way in my opinion to have fun and do what u want but when its time to study its time to study and u have to change the desk or the room u study in,...mat2la2eesh kolena zaha2naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah we kolena mesh tay2een el bookzzz bas fadel 3 months (which seems like a lot )
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesystemhasfailed.hi5.com
L!L!koOo

L!L!koOo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-03-05

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 9:56 pm

hey .......look rana lazem te7awleey te7fazii 7agat bel a3'anii fel 3arabi wel 7agat el me7taga 7efz 2alefy a3'ani aw erboty el 7agat be 7agat tanya fahmany ....... fel maths try music betnf3 awii....... we try 2 change da place where u study n the way u sit ....... n dont push urself 2 much cuz law 3amelti kda u wont study ....... n da most imp thing is 2 believe in urself .... anywayz , gd luck gurl ! rendeer n btw u have 4m 2day only "74 Days "" fa 2omo zakro
Back to top Go down
Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-10

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 12:09 am

In addition to what Lili and Banhawy said, try to remove all kinds of exam nerves from your mind. Convince yourself that you're studyin for yourself, for Allah, but not for the exam. I guess this way you'll be more relax when studying.

Also, try to start as early as possible, when you've just woken up, u'll be so fresh, concentrating and in a study mood. After fajr is the best way to study. Believe me, i've tried it and you'll memorize very quickly at this time. Writing was always useful, when you write what you study, you're more likely to understand it n memorize it.

Bare in mind that "It's the Quality, not the quantity", so don't stress yourself so much, try to concentrate in the moments you're studying.

Last but not least, pray to God and have faith in Him and that He will not let your hardwork go in vain.

Good Luck sister!!
Back to top Go down
General/Tantawi

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-26

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 1:19 am

heheheheeeee... NO COMMENT
Back to top Go down
General/Tantawi

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-26