RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling "friendless"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Feeling "friendless" Empty
PostSubject: Feeling "friendless"   Feeling "friendless" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:44 pm

Sometimes in life you feel that all of your friends are gone. You feel that nobody likes you. As if somebody has taken all of the love in the world, leaving you none. At that point, you realize how foolish you are and that you're the worst person ever. You can't help but wonder how it felt when you were loved before. The most ridiculous thing about it is that you don't dare let anybody know how you're feeling, because you think that they'll think that you're a pessimistic, introverted person and soooo on! You even try to pretend that you are so happy, so that nobody suspects that you're in a bad mood. I just read a book title today in the library that best describes what I'm saying :"Hiding what we feel, faking what we don't"... get it? So you just keep it all for yourselves until you're about to burst. Some people may even surrender to this feeling like it's so nice. They may begin hating their friends to support their loneliness and isolation... Maybe... Maybe not... What do u think??

Am I right?? Does anybody out there agree?? Or has been through something like that before??

I'd like to know your opinions plz...
Back to top Go down
OZ

OZ

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Feeling "friendless"   Feeling "friendless" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 10:05 pm

ya i totally get it .. ive been there bs i post a thing once about a wise man he said dont try making ppl love u just make yourself lovable..bs im tryin to do that now..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ossamaawny.hi5.com
L!L!koOo

L!L!koOo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Feeling "friendless"   Feeling "friendless" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 4:19 pm

hey p.i.p .... i couldn't agree more ... sometimes when u lose a friend u love u feel that u have lost everything including ur other friendz .... n i guess every1 has been through this b4 cuz nowadays , we change friends everyyear cuz sometimes ur friendz go 2 another skool or travel 2 another country stuff like that ..... do u get me ??
Back to top Go down
Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Feeling "friendless"   Feeling "friendless" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 pm

No LILI... It's not that, gal! If u think that the great distance has succeeded to break down strong bonds of friendship, then you're wrong.. I'm still friends with Sawsan 4 example n vanilla, although they have travelled outside Egypt aslan... Lola 2... U see, we're friends anyway... maybe gd friends 2. What am talkin about here is that we're in the same country , same city , same skool or even same class, yet we aren't friends anymore... I won
t give u examples about this cuz u already know... :(

Thnx 4 botherin 2 read this anyway
Back to top Go down
L!L!koOo

L!L!koOo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Feeling "friendless"   Feeling "friendless" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 3:56 pm

well, i get u now dear ........ everynow n then u feel that ur rejected 4m everyone ... it happens all da time n specially in ur skool .....n its alright 2 feel that ...... actually when i feel like that i convince myself that its just a feeling n its not true .... anywayzz, gr8 tpic gal .. luv ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The key to hearts <3

The key to hearts <3

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Feeling "friendless"   Feeling "friendless" Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 1:34 am

hey hun! i guess we've all been through that b4. and i know it feels so bad... but hey! u should never feel that way again coz i'll always be there 4 u...

sawsan eid I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling "friendless"   Feeling "friendless" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling "friendless"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RLS Forum :: ZoneZ :: Random Thoughts-
Jump to: