RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New sections?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-10

New sections? Empty
PostSubject: New sections?   New sections? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:01 pm

Assalamu 3alaikom

Hey Administrators, I have some suggestions for you. I don't know if this will sound too "parents-like" but I found out that we're lacking a "Health Corner". How about adding that new section? I love knowing about health and healthy eating habits and so on... I think some people will be interested in that, too.

I also thought it would be a good idea if you can make a section 4 those seeking help in any aspects of life. I mean someone like a "guru" or adviser to help teens find solutions to their problems. This coud be any teacher if you'd like (so as to be somebody experienced) or maybe we can even make it up ourselves. I guess ppl will agree more on the idea of us helping eachother and giving advice to one another... I dunno... I just had this idea, so please take it into consideration.

Assalamu 3alaikom
Keep up da gd work
Back to top Go down
Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-10

New sections? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sections?   New sections? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:14 pm

Neva mind... Good Luck in this Thanaweya 3amma... Rabbena ye3adeeha 3la 5eir:D Keep up the good "da7" lol
Back to top Go down
FREDDY

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-28

New sections? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sections?   New sections? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 11:07 pm

Not sure if i have right site as am not teenager. Any advise
Back to top Go down
khaled
Admin
khaled

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-12

New sections? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sections?   New sections? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 5:31 pm

More sections and more gr8 things will be added soon isa but we are really sorry coz we really very busy these days with studying.. but we promise that there will be more gr8 thing after the end of year exams..... ISA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New sections? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sections?   New sections? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New sections?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RLS Forum :: General Announcements :: Your Opinion-
Jump to: