RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isn't this so nonsense??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Isn't this so nonsense?? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't this so nonsense??   Isn't this so nonsense?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:50 pm

Ok... here we go...

I dunno what to say really... am new on this thing... anybody wanna be friends out there?? mmm... seems that you are so unfriendly! Sad OK Neva mind.. I'll go find friends somewhere else. Razz (mesh hatzelloony!!)
Er--- back to the topic.
Oh what was the topic in the first place??!!
Ok am gonna tell you about some things I like... let me see... what do I like?!!
[color=violet]
I like English(definitely), Arabic (of course), FRENCH (my one n only love), all of the languages lol! no not all....

I love Poetry, Qur'an (no doubt especially reciting), reading, buying books and magazines!! (I'd spend ma whole salary on them if I were working!) mmm... what else?? I love Salma Ashour, Sawsan, and Lila. I love MOM!! but I love dad more Embarassed sorry mom Embarassed ... ok maybe nothing more... Oh I nearly forgot!!

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!! My hero!! Emma Watson is so pretty too, but she thinks she's a tomboy.. duhhh!! Rupert Grint is kinda funny n cute Embarassed hehe don't get me wrong!! Very Happy At the end, I love them all cuz they are Harry Potter's best mates Smile Love ya, man!!

OK that was actually all... I guess ur thinking am nuts by now... but am a : "Total nut, so wut??" lol! U know am nuts, so y be surprised??

Oh n before I go, I wanna tell u ma fave thing, which am actually doing now,
Ladies and gentlemen, it's NONSENSE!!
Yeah I love nonsense (but the above wasn't really completely nonsense, only partially)

[color:2234=cyan:2234]Nonsense is extremely beneficial at times... You know 'nonsense writing".. OK u dunno so just listen! Sometimes when you are so outraged and u feel like u wanna burst and snap at anyone in front of you for no reason, just to set free your imprisoned anger... u even feel like screaming so loudly, but simply you can't... for various reasons, one of them is that people will doubt your sanity. So here is what you should do:

get a piece of paper and a pencil NOT A PEN (so that it doesn't get broken or sumthin) and start drawing lines violently (or slowly), write any word that comes to your mind, draw a simple drawing that may show how u feel.. Believe me it helps a lot... and if there's any problem that is bothering u, write it on the paper, tear it into pieces and throw them in the bin. That is a surefire way to lessen your anger or pain... I've tried it!!

OR U can type on a computer... u know like ur playing a piano very violently... just tap at the keys strongly without caring about what the letters are... just type, type and type... BUT STRONGLY AND VIOLENTLY to get out all of the anger.. U may do this in a word document or (don't laugh, okay?? jocolor ) in an instant message with a friend!! Yeah with a friend,why not?? Maybe the friend needs some nonsense writing too! I do so with my friend Jihada!! She felt a lot better after it!!

Finally, I wanna say that it makes a hell of a difference, and it's definitely worth trying!

OK that's all... no not all I wanna end this by some quotes which I treasure:

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures."-Henry Ward Beecher

“We work in the dark, We do what we can, We give what we have, Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task, The rest is the madness of art.”- Henry James

So get mad everybody and as TS says: "Insanity is Good!"
It is good...

Now I sincerely apologize if I caused you drop off or sink into a deep sleep... Sorry Sorry Sorry , I had so much to say, and it's my first time to post sth here so forgive me!! U know u wanna forgive me!! lol! javascript:emoticonp('flower')
flower

OK ( I say OK too much, sorry Embarassed ) and now I wanna thanlk everybody who bothered to read this whole nonsense from top to bottom.. OK if u did raise up your hand, please! Oh yeah, not bad! Then am not so bad after, all aren't I?Question Those who raised their hands, just tell me what you think of this, HONESTLY, and whether I should continue writing here or ur gonna kill me as i suspect!!

Buh-bye pals!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WAHEED

WAHEED

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Hello   Isn't this so nonsense?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 10:57 pm

Firstly i just wanna say it's " random thoughts " after all, secondly your whole topic is just great!, really, i mean it's great to express yourself infront of new friends, that's our purpose, and i've heard you've got some good poetry, i hope we'll all get to see them in the talents zone, sankooz
Back to top Go down
Shooter

Shooter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Thats me   Isn't this so nonsense?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 1:21 am

Oh!!!!!!!!!!
what can i say?
Who will find the time to read all this?
and before i read it ( ofcourse i won't read it ) i will give you 0/10 maby less
1- shorten you topic
2- come closer to reality
By the way i just want to give you a little hint about something you said
It is not worng to copy poetry because it is just words
remember words are free
you can't stop anyone from talking
no ofense you wanted a real opinon not a compliment
SHOOTER
Back to top Go down
http://www.zovine.com
Banhawy

Banhawy

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this so nonsense??   Isn't this so nonsense?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:29 am

Sometimes when you are so outraged and u feel like u wanna burst and snap at anyone in front of you for no reason, just to set free your imprisoned anger... u even feel like screaming so loudly, but simply you can't... for various reasons, one of them is that people will doubt your sanity. So here is what you should do

this totally applies to me thanks 4 da advice

shabab de el mawdoo3at ely 2e7na 3ayznha fe el forum beta3 madrastna EXPRESS urselves dudes

GR8 article 9999999/10 and dont give a damn about what that dude shooter says this topic kicks butt
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesystemhasfailed.hi5.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this so nonsense??   Isn't this so nonsense?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isn't this so nonsense??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RLS Forum :: ZoneZ :: Random Thoughts-
Jump to: