RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proud and Not Proud

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Banhawy

Banhawy

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Proud and Not Proud Empty
PostSubject: Proud and Not Proud   Proud and Not Proud Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 10:30 am

Am I proud of being an egyptian citizen?!?, Yes I am but..........

I'm not proud of my government, I'm not proud of my educational system, I'm not proud of the attitude of the people, I'm not proud that more than 50% of the egyptian public-Im not talking about cairo or alex.-can neither read nor write, I'm not proud that our egyptian pound is as useful as a toilet paper, I'm not proud that when im walking in the street i have to watch out for-what seems to be-volcano craters, I'm not proud that the egyptian public is being robbed, I'm not proud that we loose people in accidents more than some countires have lost in wars, I'm not proud that 1400 people die and the guy responsable gets to live like a king while famlies-which depended on those 1400-get to beg for money, I'm not proud that my country's resources are not being used in projects but we go to the desert and try to dig a river which is as stupid as it sounds and we spend money which can shelter families for many years

I'm not going to sit and do nothing we must become one we must aid our people we cant just wait for the government to do anything-cuz they wont do s***-, We have been led by greedy money blinded leaders since the age of the pharaohs even that good ones become lords of destruction and doom for their own people
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesystemhasfailed.hi5.com
Jimmy

Jimmy

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Proud and Not Proud   Proud and Not Proud Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:43 pm

Yeah I know Egypt is in a really bad situation and Banhawy has got a point.. But there's something you gotta pay attention to.. Which is that good people are led by good people and vice versa. So when the leader is a greedy bastard, then the majority of the people are greedy.. It's a circle we can't get out of unless we get to have great faith in Allah.

PS. Nawar how about you make a low-scale version of the "EGYPTIAN N' PROUD" and put a link in a new topic in the same sub-forum, so that every "Egyptian n' Proud" Egyptian puts it in his sig..
Back to top Go down
OZ

OZ

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Proud and Not Proud   Proud and Not Proud Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:45 pm

100 % right
Back to top Go down
http://www.ossamaawny.hi5.com
mayoura

mayoura

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Proud and Not Proud   Proud and Not Proud Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 6:36 pm

heyy banhawy..this 1 is gr8 4 real...bgad gr8..bas wa2t el gad ma7adsh 7ay3mel 7aga w kolo 7ay5af...yabni enta msh 3aref ahl baladak??....kalam 100 3la 100 enamma fe3l ensa:S!! bas b4 da kolo we must have gr8 faith in god as"jimmy" sed dats da begining then we cud be 1 person nd fight all these things together..wala eh??
Back to top Go down
Banhawy

Banhawy

PostSubject: Re: Proud and Not Proud   Proud and Not Proud Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 10:37 pm

ya gama3a law wa7d 2aal la2 law wa7d wa7d bas 3amal 7aga law wa7d rafad ely bey7sal leh 2ahlo we naso we lel masryeen law wa7d 2al 2ana mesh 3ayz 2atsra2 2ana mesh 3ayz 2ab2a tab3 lel americanzzz mesh 3ayz 2askoot 3ala ely bey7sal..kolo 7aysmshy waraah
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Proud and Not Proud   Proud and Not Proud Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 12:23 am

You got a point but the problem that these people are a rare kind.. Out of the 75 000 000 you'd find like 5 or 6 people having the guts to stand up against the government. Now let's stop this thread cuz the egyptian internet police is gonna track us!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Banhawy

Banhawy

PostSubject: Re: Proud and Not Proud   Proud and Not Proud Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 1:02 am

i think u r wrong..fe nass keteera 3ayzaa te3mel keda we nefsha te2ool la2a...wa7d zai nawar keda ya3ny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proud and Not Proud   Proud and Not Proud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proud and Not Proud
Page 1 of 1